Summary: Repairs and maintains product line equipment according to Company quality and safety standards, to meet product line objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs product line equipment according to Company standards.
- Performs daily maintenance on all auxiliary items of equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and lubrication on all Company equipment.
- Performs main component changes on engines, pumps, transmission, etc.
- Develops skills in basic electrical and hydraulic systems and operation of main and auxiliary equipment for maintenance purposes.
- Completes DOT inspection and auxiliary reports after the unit inspection is completed.
- Must have own hand tools and power tools.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (Or trade school Graduate).
- Troubleshooting electronic controls for various equipment.
- Rebuilding engines and transmissions.
- Repair and maintain equipment according to Company standards.
- Promote operations in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
- Comply with Company safety training and procedures.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands, and fingers. Also crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, or used screwdrivers.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
- Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume, or odor.
- Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift
The job description describes a general category of duties and responsibilities and should not be considered an all-inclusive list of work requirements. Employees may be assigned additional duties in lieu of those described above and are subject to change according to the needs of Fleet Service of Tulsa.