On & Off Highway Facility – West Campus
Together with our On-Highway Shop, Off-Highway Shop, and Engine & Transmission Rebuild Shop, Fleet Service of Tulsa can offer a fully diversified service portfolio to include:
- Class 8 truck overhaul, DOT inspection and repair, and service for all systems to include engine and transmission rebuild, cooling system, electronics, major suspension work, climate control, steering, and 5th wheel to name just a few.
- Refuse truck overhaul, DOT inspection and repair, and service to include all of the above plus hydraulic troubleshooting, cylinder repair, as well as full transmission rebuild.
- Service of aerial work platforms and boom trucks, to include hydraulics, controls, and safety equipment, all under the requirements of dielectric know-how.
- Complete rebuild of Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, International, and Ford engines, as well as Allison transmissions, PTO’s, torque converters, winches, and clutches.
- School buses, motor coaches, motor homes, specialized haulers, airport support equipment, fire trucks, and dump trucks are just a few examples of the types of units our loyal Customers deliver to us every day.
- Complete overhaul of all major brands of wood chippers such as Vermeer, Morbark, Bandit, and many small-batch machines. Services include blade stocking and sharpening, hydraulic troubleshooting and repair, engine replacement, electronics troubleshooting, and final testing with real product.
Engine & Transmission Facility
Our many engine and transmission technicians are available to assist with your engine overhaul, or in-frame. Likewise we can support you easily on the transmission overhaul, PTO/converter overhaul, or even winch overhauls. These are the many things that we do to assist our life-long, valuable Customers on any given day. Just understand that we have at least five (5) factory trained mechanics dedicated full time to engine and transmission troubleshooting and repair.
Our Corporate Facility resides at 15855 East Pine Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74116 U.S.A. This is currently where we house all day-to-day business functions such as A/P, A/R, Benefits Administration, Payroll Activity, I.T., and Customer Service.
Oilfield Testing, Reman & Service Facility – East Campus
The original core offering of quality service, testing, and repair of newly manufactured well-servicing equipment still stands strong today with thousands of Fleet tested units running successfully around the world. This core competency has easily been broadened to now include the complete, frame-off remanufacturing of Customer owned well–servicing equipment with specialized experience in:
- Cementer skids, trailers, and chassis
- Blenders skids and trailers
- Chemical additive vans
- Hydration units
- Frac pumps with significant adaptations for safety, controls, DOC exhausts, etc.
- Sand conveyers
- All of the above rebuilds include Customer requested Engineering Upgrades to control systems, emission reduction devices, safety equipment, and foreign country specific requirements